|Aids to Navigation:||
PVTC Decathlon / Heptathlon - Saturday-Sunday, June 11-12
• Saturday-Sunday, June 11-12, 2016 -- Men's Decathlon
• Saturday-Sunday, June 11-12, 2016 -- Women's Decathlon
• Saturday-Sunday, June 11-12, 2016 -- Women's Heptathlon
WIN THIS WATCH!
CLICK TO SEE IT FULL-SIZED
• Craig Chasse, president, PVTC (Happy Birthday!)
• Monte Evans, coach, Dale City Track Club
• Robert Havey, member, PVTC
• Hannah Phillips, member, PVTC
• Carlos Ramirez, assistant principal, Clarement Immersion School, Arlington Public Schools
• James Scarborough, member, PVTC
• Jay Jacob Wind, secretary, PVTC
• In 2016, we bid farewell to one of Virginia's greatest masters runners Mel Williams. He never missed a Marine Corps Marathon.
• In 2015, we bid farewell to club membership secretary Don Riggs. Don was close to us all, reliable, responsible, unflappable. We will dearly miss him.
• Diane Pinn-Williams, beloved wife of competitor and announcer Chuck Williams
• USATF official Alfred Morris
• Frequent competitor and PVTC member Wain Barnes
• DC Road Runners Club member and race director Val Lewton Jr.
• USATF Masters Track & Field Committee treasurer Joy MacDonald | (Biography on www.MastersTrack.com), | (Photo)
• Washington Running Club member and Hecht's 10 Miler director Patrick Neary
• Olympic race walker Alan Price
• Pacers Running Stores founder James Christopher Farley Jr. | Obituary
• In 2014, we bid farewell to club members Norm Brand and Edward Seeger, and to Les Kinion and Judy Roth
• In 2013, we bid farewell to club members Scott Bentley, Carla Convery, and Tim Good
How do I register?
Can I enter by mail?
Should I enter by mail?
What do I do on race day?
How Do I Run a Race Using a Bib Number, not a timing chip?
How do I get to East Potomac Park Golf Course?
• Ed Barron Service Award: Art and Becky Klein | Photo | Photo | Photo
• Ray Gordon Outstanding Athlete: Charles Boyle | Photo
• Carl Schuler Outstanding Race Walker: Sheldon Contract | Photo
• President's Award for Special Service: Bernadette Flynn | Photo | Photo with Craig Chasse
• Ed Barron (8/1975-1/1978) • Sal Corrallo (1/1978-1/1981) • Rodney Johnson (1/1981-9/1983) • Francis Kelley (9/1983-4/1986) • Lynda M. Durfee (4/1986-1/1990)
• William Hillman (1/1990-1/1993) • Bob Briggs (1/1993-7/1993) • John Martin (7/1993-7/1994) • Charles Scott Bentley (7/1994-5/1997) • Sal Corrallo (5/1997-10/2002) • Craig Chasse (10/2002-present)
• Men's Throws Pentathlon
• Women's Throws Pentathlon
• Men's Pentathlon
• Women's Pentathlon
Other Links (not promoted, sponsored, or organized by PVTC)